M&A Working Student (all gender) 30%
We place a particular focus on our up-and-coming talents, supporting them wherever they need us as they embark on their careers. We offer those who want to add a fresh touch and know how to stick to their guns the ideal start to their professional lives. We look forward to receiving your application – &Go.
• Support our M&A team on diverse assignments, as a working student (approx. 1-2 days per week)
• Review investment opportunities, conduct market- and company research
• Prepare and challenge business cases and company valuations
• Lead assigned M&A tasks during transactions in close collaboration with the M&A team
• Establish a target pipeline with feasible M&A options for our country markets
• Support the M&A team in the preparation of presentations for internal decision making
• Support the harmonization and standardization of our M&A tool landscape
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills with an affinity for financials
• Open mindset, self-motivated, strong work ethic and passion for excellence
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills
• Marked interest for insurance
• Bachelor or master student
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent language and communication skills, especially in English and German; French, Italian and/or Spanish are a plus
What we offer
(+41) 58 280 15 32
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
Do you already know your future boss?
Strategy & M&A
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
Top Employer 2021
We are certified as a Top Employer company that offers outstanding employee conditions. We face the demanding audit of the Top Employer Institute every year.