Business Analyst SAP FI-CO (f/m/d) part time/full time
Group Finance Transformation & Operations
For other companies, it's merely lip service. For us, it is a guiding principle: &Go. It stands for the trust we place in our employees and their abilities. Because we believe that shared success is only possible when everyone is given the scope they need to let their talents unfold in the best possible way. The best way not only for your personal development, but for the development of the company as a whole. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Maintenance, development and customization of our group-wide financial application SAP FI/CO
- Involvement in and management of projects related to the expansion and development of our SAP FI/CO and S4/HANA
- Conducting analyses, preparing implementation concepts and developer specifications, implementation and go-live
- Management of external consultants
- Identification of optimization potential and amendments to processes at our international market units and at Head Office
- Job percentage: 80-100%
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in business administration, IT or business informatics
- Ideally, initial professional experience in IT consulting or in-house experience in the field of accounting/controlling and SAP FI/CO
- Willingness to develop your knowledge of new topics and SAP solutions with S/4HANA Finance
- You enjoy advising at the interface between business and IT
- Professional appearance and well-developed communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You are a team player and demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Prepared to travel
What we offer
Simone Schlegel Moser
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
For this position we cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies.
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
Top Employer 2021
We are certified as a Top Employer company that offers outstanding employee conditions. We face the demanding audit of the Top Employer Institute every year.
Best Recruiters 2020
We aim to provide a consistently positive recruiting process. In 2020, we were once again awarded first place in the Best Recruiter Awards for our recruiting experience.