Business Analyst SAP FS-RI (f/m/d) parttime / fulltime
For other companies, it's merely lip service. For us, it is a guiding principle: &Go. It stands for the trust we place in our employees and their abilities. Because we believe that shared success is only possible when everyone is given the scope they need to let their talents unfold in the best possible way. The best way not only for your personal development, but for the development of the company as a whole.
As part of our IFRS17 project, we are looking for additional, energetic support for our Processes & Systems team. We look forward to receiving your application!
- 1st & 2nd level support for SAP-FS-RI
- Contact person for all internal and external units with regard to process and system topics, collection and analysis of business requirements
- Identification of optimisation potentials and support of corresponding initiatives as well as adaptation of processes in the area of Finance Reinsurance in close cooperation with the business units
- Maintenance and customising of SAP-FS-RI
- Technical support of the technical interfaces of SAP FS-RI and other internal systems
- Active participation in projects
- Workload: 80 - 100%
- Completed studies in business informatics or comparable training, e.g. commercial vocational training with experience
- Several years of insurance experience
- Experience in application support SAP FS-RI or other FI/CO applications, support of a user base
- Experience and affinity in dealing with IT interfaces (databases/authorisations etc.) and preparation of change requests
- Recognising the needs of your stakeholders through a change of perspective, through asking questions and active listening and bring these in line with the company's objectives
- You perceive interpersonal dynamics and contribute to constructive cooperation
- Excellent communication skills in English, German language skills are an advantage
- Project experience and knowledge of other SAP applications, accounting experience is desirable
What we offer
Simone Schlegel Moser
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
For this position we cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies.
Do you already know your future boss?
Head Processes & Systems, Active Reinsurance
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
Top Employer 2021
We are certified as a Top Employer company that offers outstanding employee conditions. We face the demanding audit of the Top Employer Institute every year.
Best Recruiters 2020
We aim to provide a consistently positive recruiting process. In 2020, we were once again awarded first place in the Best Recruiter Awards for our recruiting experience.