Capital Manager (f/m/d), initially limited for six months, Part time/Full time
For other companies, it's merely lip service. For us, it is a guiding principle: &Go. It stands for the trust we place in our employees and their abilities. Because we believe that shared success is only possible when everyone is given the scope they need to let their talents unfold in the best possible way. The best way not only for your personal development, but for the development of the company as a whole. We look forward to receiving your application.
- conduct and execute analyses in the area of capital management including balance sheet optimization initiatives, intra-group funding as well as capital market transactions
- take an active role in the regular capital management reporting process in respect to statutory capital position as well as capital projections
- analyse and further develop the Liquidity management framework including internal and external reporting
- collaboration in evaluations and implementation of structural adjustments within the group
- further development and documentation of capital management processes, definition of data standards, validation and analysis methods
- support in M&A evaluations as well as other ad-hoc and unplanned requests
- support in FX Management
- support of the rating agency process
- University degree in economics (specialization in finance/insurance management desirable)
- Knowledge of corporate finance, ideally from both a technical and legal perspective
- Treasury and Liquidity management knowledge is a plus
- FX management knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting and local accounting in Helvetia's country markets
- Basic knowledge of Solvency II and Swiss Solvency Test
- Very good MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel. Knowledge of VBA is a plus
- Fluent in German, very good English skills (further foreign language skills would be an advantage)
What we offer
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
For this position we cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies.
Do you already know your future boss?
Head of Group Capital Management
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
Top Employer 2021
We are certified as a Top Employer company that offers outstanding employee conditions. We face the demanding audit of the Top Employer Institute every year.
Best Recruiters 2020
We aim to provide a consistently positive recruiting process. In 2020, we were once again awarded first place in the Best Recruiter Awards for our recruiting experience.