Senior Business Analyst SAP FS-CD (fulltime/partime)
Group Finance Operations
For other companies, it's merely lip service. For us, it is a guiding principle: &Go. It stands for the trust we place in our employees and their abilities. Because we believe that shared success is only possible when everyone is given the scope they need to let their talents unfold in the best possible way. The best way not only for your personal development, but for the development of the company as a whole.
Are you ready for exciting challenges in large implementation projects? We offer you the unique opportunity to set up our future collection / disbursement processes in new major projects. Together with a powerful team, you implement the SAP FS-CD module from the start. We look forward to receiving your application.
- You provide comprehensive and professional support for our group-wide departments around the topic of SAP FS-CD
- You have exciting project collaboration and project management tasks within the framework of FS-CD implementations in large projects
- You adapt customer requirements in SAP FS-CD processes (analysis, conception, specification, customizing, training, test support)
- You are responsible for the coordination and handling of change management
- You agree with all stakeholders such as B. departments, IT specialists, suppliers etc. and are in constant exchange
- You make decisions and communicate them
- Building internal customer relationships and maintain them proactively
- Management of external consultants
- 80 - 100%
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in business administration, IT or business informatics
- Proven knowledge of SAP FS-CD
- At least 5 years of experience in customizing, connection to previous systems (web services advantageous), and payment transactions
- Good knowledge of debt collection processes
- Responsibility, initiative and analytical skills
- High social skills as well as openness and determination
- Enjoy working with internal customers
- Proven knowledge of German and English, other languages an advantage
- Readiness for sporadic national and international business trips
What we offer
Simone Schlegel Moser
(+41) 58 280 5732
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
For this position we cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies.
Do you already know your future boss?
Pascal Schär, Head of Team Collection & Disbursement
Group Finance Operations
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.