Senior Credit Risk Manager (f/m/d) full-time/part-time
Risk Management Asset Management
For other companies, it's merely lip service. For us, it is a guiding principle: &Go. It stands for the trust we place in our employees and their abilities. Because we believe that shared success is only possible when everyone is given the scope they need to let their talents unfold in the best possible way. The best way not only for your personal development, but for the development of the company as a whole. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Further develop the credit and counterparty risk management framework, inclusive policies, reports and tools for a wide range of asset classes
- Provide risk mitigation recommendations to the decision makers
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and ad-hoc risk reports
- Assist in preparation and running of risk committees
- Provide requirements and design inputs for implementation of credit risk related projects
- Coach and train less experienced team members
- This position is to be filled with a workload of 50-100% and is also possible in job sharing
- Master's or PhD degree in Economics, Finance or in a quantitative discipline
- 5-10 years work experience in the area of credit risk (1st or 2nd line of defense)
- Good knowledge of financial, risk and econometric modeling as well as statistical modeling and testing
- Strong technical skills, including programming skills in Python, R, SQL
- Experience of using credit risk management systems
- Independent way of working with a hands-on mindset and analytical way of thinking
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to build effective working relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- Strong communication skills and fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
What we offer
(+41) 58 280 1194
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
For this position we cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies.
Do you already know your future boss?
Risk Management Asset Management
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
Top Employer 2021
We are certified as a Top Employer company that offers outstanding employee conditions. We face the demanding audit of the Top Employer Institute every year.
Best Recruiters 2020
We aim to provide a consistently positive recruiting process. In 2020, we were once again awarded first place in the Best Recruiter Awards for our recruiting experience.