Senior Legal & Compliance Officer (all genders) part time/full time
Legal & Compliance
For other companies, it's merely lip service. For us, it is a guiding principle: &Go. It stands for the trust we place in our employees and their abilities. Because we believe that shared success is only possible when everyone is given the scope they need to let their talents unfold in the best possible way. The best way not only for your personal development, but for the development of the company as a whole. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Provide transactional, commercial, corporate and regulatory legal / compliance advice to the Market Units Active Reinsurance and Specialty Lines Switzerland & International
- Draft, review or revise various legal documents, contracts and agreements from a legal and compliance standpoint of view
- Check, assess and recommend compliance related questions, especially in the compliance risks "sanctions / embargos" and "cross border insurance business"
- Process international regulatory issues, manage and maintain international registrations of Helvetia as a reinsurer
- Train skills, knowledge and competencies and control the business activities in compliance related matters
- Master in Law preferably with additional qualification
- Long term experience in the international insurance industry, particularly in an Anglo-Saxon environment
- Strong regulatory experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Open to change and "can-do" attitude, strong interpersonal skills and communication style
What we offer
(+41) 58 280 1194
Take the first step now by applying online. We only consider direct applications and kindly ask recruiting agencies not to send us candidates.
For this position we cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies.
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we look for people with distinctive strengths and weaknesses – genuine personalities with a bold, wholehearted approach who will not be deterred by the odd headwind. After all, it's only by trying out new ideas and learning from them that we can move forward both as individuals and as a company. We place this confidence in all our employees and this is precisely what makes working for Helvetia so special. Our take on this: &Go.Find out more
Working for Helvetia means: &Go.
You'll work here
What distinguishes us
Helvetia's occupational health management fit@helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. Helvetia was awarded the "Friendly Work Space" label for this commitment in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top-100 Employer 2018
Helvetia remains one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from the 70 leading universities.
«We pay fair»-award
Helvetia's wages as at 31 December 2017 appear to comply with the principle of "equal pay for work of equal value" enshrined in the Federal Constitution.